Monday, January 28, 2013

31 Weeks!




 


How far along? 31 weeks.
Baby Size: ~3.5 lbs and 16 inches long. Size of a pineapple! 
Total weight gain/loss: 24 total.
Maternity clothes? Yes. Loved rocking my tank-ini last weekend in Key West! (kidding in case you missed the sarcasm)
Stretch marks? No. Palmer’s everyday.
Sleep: Falling asleep is easy, but I ‘shift’ sides a couple of times a night and each time I feel like I am adjusting a concrete wall!
Best moment this week: Hearing the healthy heartbeat and having a good doctor’s appointment
Miss Anything? Nothing of note.
Movement: I feel movement when I’m up at the wee hours of the night and the occasional kicks & flutters throughout the day.
Food cravings: My latest obsession is Oreo Klondike bars. Do not buy! You will regret!  
Aversions/Anything making you queasy or sick:  No.
Misc:  Went to a breastfeeding class this past weekend. Wow. Intense but informative. If I had a dime for every time she said nipple…!

No comments:

Post a Comment