Tuesday, January 8, 2013

28 weeks: Hello Third Trimester!


Last Friday wrapped up the 28th week of being preggos. We are now in the final stretch...the third trimester! I know I say it all the time, but I cannot get over how fast this pregnancy has gone by. It has been a fun journey and I'm excited to meet our little in 12 short weeks, if not before then.


This pic is really scary, taken at 7:20 on Friday morning.
Note to self, buy some eye brightener or eye opening mascara!

 
How far along? 28 weeks...bring it on 3rd trimester!
Baby Size: ~2.25lbs and 15 inches long. Has eyelashes & can see light!
Total weight gain/loss: We’ll find out this week at the doc.
Maternity clothes? Yes. And my maternity tights are not very comfortable.
Stretch marks? No, Palmers is my best friend.
Sleep: Kind of. It's tough switching from side to side during the night.
Best moment this week: Picking out nursery stuff and jh priming the room.
Miss Anything? Nothing of note. Feeling pretty good.
Movement: Little Flutters. Can’t wait to hear the heartbeat this week.
Food cravings: Eating ice cream with milk on top at night. I did go to tcby instead of a chick fil a milkshake this weekend & considered it a wise choice.  
Aversions/Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nada.
Misc:  Having  serious cases of preggos brain. Forgetting things and a little lost in la la land.

No comments:

Post a Comment