Thursday, January 10, 2013

Nursery Chronicles Begin


We have officially started planning Baby H's nursery. It is very exciting to begin this part of the pregnancy. Nesting is beginning to kick in and my honey-do list is growing by the day.

I have been asking & asking (maybe slightly nagging) JH to paint the nursery. Without any luck last weekend while he was hunting/fishing/doingwhateverboysdooutside, I took the project upon myself pulling paint cans and brushes from the basement. I got to work & sent him this picture to let him know I was taking matters in my own hands.





This lit a fire under his ass To his credit, he's been working hard since he returned and we should have a painted nursery by week end.

In the meantime, we've decided on all the fun stuff. Here is our little inspiration board...




We're going with a light green/gray paint color, white crib, white bedding, egg prints for the wall, and the fun tan/white Schumacher fabric as the crib skirt and a valance. There are still things to be added (glider, rug, chest, lamps, wall stuff) but this is the main idea.

Can't wait to see it all come together!


No comments:

Post a Comment