Friday, January 4, 2013

27 weeks: So Long Second Trimester


Ok...somehow I've messed up. Looks like I got off track last week by posting a week late. Oops. Today actually marks 28 weeks complete- 12 more to go- but I thought it was the last day of week 27 so I'm going with it and recapping Week 27.

So long second trimester, you've been good to me! I've really enjoyed this trimester. Other than some stretching (growing pains) and leg cramping along with the occasional sleepless night, this trimester has been really easy. I've enjoyed having a pregnant belly and my energy level has been back in full throttle.




How far along? 27 weeks...end of the second trimester!
Baby Size: Over 2lbs and 15 inches long. Blinking eyes and sleeping & waking in regular intervals.
Total weight gain/loss: We’ll find out next week at the doc.
Maternity clothes? Oh yea.
Stretch marks? No, but applying Palmers like no other.
Sleep: Yes & lots of crazy, off the wall dreams.
Best moment this week: My first pre-natal massage at Old Edwards Spa. Total perfection!
Miss Anything? Nothing really. Being sober for new years was quite a different experience!  Sure did feel good to feel good on 1/01 though.
Movement: Lots of fluttering, especially at night.
Food cravings: Sweets again. Red velvet cake, ice cream, cookies. Cannot stop.  
Aversions/Anything making you queasy or sick:  Nada.
Misc: It’s getting more challenging to put on pants and tie shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment