Wednesday, August 29, 2012

We do get out - End of Summer Round Up


I swear we do other stuff than live thru a house renovation and go to Home Depot and tile places on the weekends. We've actually been on the go quite a bit this summer. Then again, what's new?!

Here goes my iphone photo dump Summer series.

After the 4th holiday, we went to the beach with some friends. Some really fun friends. We had a blast. Thanks Er {& Paul} for hosting us!


Nice photo bomb PH


Next up we traveled to Lake Martin. If you haven't ever been to Lake Martin, work on getting yourself invited. Fun times. Large lake, but low key lifestyle. You know what they say about Alabama, but good people come from over there! Thanks to Patty & Shaler for hosting us.




Poor Rip had a little stomach surgery so this was how he got around.


A fun fiesta for bride to be Jtomm and a 30th celebration for Tina.




And lastly we took Finn to the hooch last weekend for some water time. This was good people watching! If you are bored and looking for sober action, go check out the drunks shooting the hooch. I'm not judging, that was me just a shy 5 years ago and it was one of the most fun Saturdays of my life. But seriously what entices people with a buzz to climb into the woods and jump off a random branch 30 ft high just 'cause?! It's free entertainment for the bystanders. Check it out, you won't regret it.




1 comment:

  1. So cute! Looks like an amazing summer! Send me that pic of JTomm and me - I want it for myself!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete