Friday, August 26, 2011

People amaze me everyday

There are some really cool people in the world. These guys are at the top of my list this week.

1035 miles. 13 cities. 2 wheels.

They are biking from Atlanta to NYC in memory of the firefighters who lost their lives on 9/11. A good family friend of ours, who is a local firefighter, is part of the team.

You can follow their journey here. http://www.freedomride2011.com/

I walked down from my office this morning to meet my parents & his family and send him off. It was a pretty amazing.









In other news, it's FRIDAY..... It's been a wild week.

An earthquake, a hurricane, and the Atl is still sunny & dry. Hope you Enjoy your last summer sunshine days.





Come on Irene...stay away from my sis. She isn't very hurricane savvy.




No comments:

Post a Comment