Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OPI

OPI Launches it's Fall/Winter 2011 'Touring America' Collection today.




12 colors, each inspired by an American City & their cultures:
Baltimore, Clarksdale, Hollywood, Jackson Hole, Memphis, Milwaukee, New Orleans, New York City, Philadelphia, Seattle, St. Louis and Tucson.

Gotta love the clever names...
  • Are We There Yet? (melon)
  • I Eat Mainely Lobster (coral red)
  • My Address is “Hollywood” (rose pink)
  • Color to Diner For (rosy red)
  • Honk if You Love OPI (grape)
  • Road House Blues (navy blue)
  • Suzi Takes the Wheel (gray)
  • French Quarter for Your Thoughts (gray)
  • Uh-oh Roll Down the Window (olive green)
  • A-taupe the Space Needle (creamy taupe)
  • Get in the Expresso Lane (brown)
  • I Brake for Manicures (eggplant)



Can't wait to get my hands on those melon peach colors.  {No pun intended} *I'm such a dork*

No comments:

Post a Comment