Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Recipe, Rihanna, & Rest of Week

Just call me Chef Cole. kidding. But I must admit cooking is kind of fun & actually relaxing. I just make such a mess. To make myself feel better, last night I swept & vacuumed the kitchen floor post dinner. I looked at JH so naturally & said "I'm just doing what I do best... cooking & cleaning". Let's just say he could barely breathe he was laughing so hard.

Recipe of choice was Betsy's Penne "a lot" like Vodka & Shrimp.  Found here.

{Couple of modifications- used Angel Hair pasta instead of Penne because that's what we had at home & added 2 fresh tomatoes from our garden just to try them out}

It was delicious! I love Betsy's recipes because they are very straightforward and not too challenging for an amateur chef. If I can cook it, you can too!

Forgot to snag a pic & of course Betsy's is a lot prettier, so here it is for your viewing :)




In other news, Rhianna is tonight @ Chastain!!! I am SO excited.






And lastly, I am out the rest of the week. Off to the Twin Cities for work. How fun if this really was your office?


MaBelle


Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment