Friday, July 8, 2011

It's the Weekend

Here we are again... it's Friday!

Via Fric & Froc
{How Southern is this pic? I love it}


And we are off ... this time to Lake Rabun with Great, Fun friends. I can't wait!

Since it's Friday and I'm counting down til 5 o'clock , this post is totally out there with randomness so hang on!

**************************************************************

First & foremost, BBT is back. Thank goodness. I was having withdrawals.
AllieB has an incredible wit about her & is REALLY funny. You must check her out.


**************************************************************

I went to a very special person's 'Birthday' today-- One Year Sobriety!! Amazing.They are an incredible person in my life and I love them dearly. If you ever get the opportunity to attend an AA meeting, I would go. It is an amazing experience and I can assure you, you will be glad you went.


*************************************************************

We went to Rock of Ages this week at The Fox. Awesome. Loved the music, costumes, everything about it. There were lots of lighters swaying in the room & fist pumping to Don't Stop Believin'


via broadwaytv.com


***************************************************************

This is so not how I was raised & I know it's a little much, but this is really how I feel about Tot Mom. Such a horrible person. That whole situation totally upset me and if she makes millions off book deals, reality tv I am going to lose it. I hope some crazy house wife in FL goes nuts on her & gives her a little payback.


Received from a coworker so source unknown.


****************************************************************

Scott's is this weekend. Sadly, I've missed the past couple of months due to travel but I hear it's a good show. Go check it out if you are in town!


***************************************************************

And lastly, I loved this quote from Pinterest this week



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment