Friday, June 3, 2011

{Weekend}




What's on tap for your weekend?

We are O.O.T. yet again (7 out of 8 weekends. what is my address again?)


Pink Wallpaper


Going to the Lake to celebrate my Favorite Mother-in-law's Big 6-0!

I can't wait to Chillax & get some Vitamin D.


Pinterest

We'll sip on delicious cocktails (latest obsession: moscow mules thanks to Tina)

Can't wait to try BBT's recommended recipe




Here is some Lake Inspiration I am Lovin'...Enjoy.


Tracery Interiors


Pinterest


Tracery Interiors


Pinterest


Sabbespot Blog


unknown


Elle Decor


Dwellers without Decorators Blog



Now some get-you-through Friday stimulation (is that a word?), 

http://postcards.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2011/06/02/are-women-lousy-negotiators/
Let's come back on Monday ready to kick some @$$. Show these boys whose in charge.

Happy Weekend!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try it, either!! I guess it's bad I recommended something I haven't tried, but I trust Esquire...and I'm serious about that pie, it's awesome.

    FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete