Monday, March 26, 2012

Tales of a Dog in Trouble...

Well, hello. I had the perfect weekend. Hope you did too.

The weather was beautiful and we had zero, zilch (yep you read that right) plans. I now know what it feels like to truly relax on a weekend...not that our weekends are tough or stressful ...they are just always busy and jam packed. This weekend literally felt like a 4 day vacation & I'm actually productive today at work.

So, right about the time last year we cleared out 13 trees in our backyard, seeded new grass, & planted lots of pretty plants - ligustrium, azaleas, hydrangeas, and redbud trees.

I just admired the progress of the redbud trees last week- we're still unsure about the other things - and luckily I snapped a picture...




because I came home Friday to this...


caught in mid action


Busted


Trouble

Bad Pup.


I will admit it's hard to stay mad at that little face. We still have one red bud standing so we'll see how well my discipline works out.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment