This time last year we hosted a party for the AU game &
Anyways, no party this year but might still serve up this delicious Football app. It's a fave among many & always a hit.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Shredded Rotisserie Chicken or (you can use 2 cans of chicken if on a time crunch but not nearly as good)
- 8oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing (I prefer Ranch)
- 1/2 cup Hot Sauce (I prefer Franks or Texas Pete)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese (or as much chz as you like!)
Heat Oven to 350 degrees.
*Spread cream cheese on bottom of your pyrex dish
*In a bowl- combine chicken, hot sauce, & ranch dressing. Spoon on top of cream cheese.
*Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top
Bake 15-20 minutes.
Top with green onions for a little flavor & serve with Tostitos or Celery Sticks.
Feeling skinny in the New Year?
I've yet to try this recipe from the talented Skinny Gina but all of her other stuff is delicious.
Who you cheering for??