Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Recap

It's almost the end of the year & it's Thursday. I realized my last few posts were a little Christmas blue-sy, so I apologize to my 4 readers. I'm back & better. I am now recovered,  rested, and back to the norm.

We had a wonderful Christmas & hope you did too. Hope Santa brought you everything you wanted & more! If not check out this article Weirdest Holiday Gifts and it might make you feel a little better.

Hate to bore you with pics, but since this is my blog journal and all here we go.

We attempted a first Christmas pic with a smiling pup in front of the tree. Lesson learned, bribery with treats does not work - but the attempt was entertaining.




I know I know, I'm aware we are getting a little obsessed with the pup.

Next up, our Annual Supper Club Adopt a Fam wrapping party. It's the third year we've sponsored a fam for Christmas and this years props go to the funny BBT. She did e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. Thanks girlfriend, You're the best. Best gift by far this year: Usher Cologne.




Ribbon tieing lesson by Ansley Ghegan Interiors


App inspiration from Pinterest


Final Product! not a looker, but delic. Cream cheese, pesto, & roasted red peppers


Moving right along,

A little Santa List making family finance meeting {not kidding}




A Fun Engagement Celebration for the bride, Tina.




Note to friend readers: Need a copy of the group shot asap
Can you tell it was a fun party?!


Annual In Law Family Ski Trip to Deer Valley,




Montage


Man-Made Ginger Bread House. You could guess how many graham crackers were used? Oh just 20,000.


And Christmas with the fam,


Sibling shot 


Fam Shot


Last but not least, we have a new found Dog Lover. At first Lina was not a fan of her twin Finn but by day 5 they were best buds.









A perfect Christmas.

I promise I will not type that word for another 360 days. Or post 37 photos of Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment