Thursday, October 13, 2011

Plate Hanging

Are you a fan of grouped plates? I am. They are such a statement piece and a great way to add art to anyroom...for any price. Some of my favorites are the old, vintage plates people find at yard sales & Goodwill. I never seem to get that lucky.

However, I did find these fabulous plates at the Hells Kitchen Flea Market in nyc. I am kicking myself for not buying all 8. At the time, I thought that seemed like too many for our tiny house. {Shows how clueless I am when it comes to decorating}. Now the 4 that I do have sit looking all pretty but lonely with no place to call home. We are working on a different idea and hope to get it done soon.

In the meantime, here are some inspiration hanging plates that are just beautimous (word?!)


The Viceroy by Kelly Wearstler {Perfection}



Courtney Giles Interiors {Local Atlantan!}



Apartment Therapy {Pop of Color}


The Nester {Art}



DecorPad {Traditional}



Urban Grace Nursery {Vintage Barbie Plates: Precious}


MMMCrafts {Modern, Fun}



Cottage and Vine {worth reading about here}




No comments:

Post a Comment