Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesdays: Bedrooms

A dear friend of mine (J!) told me about someone she knows that writes a blogpost, Ten on Tuesdays, every week listing anything from her favorite things, to random thoughts, to children & family activities.

I thought the idea was brilliant & decided to cyber copy (hope I don't get in trouble!)

So, here goes 10 favorite things...this week Bedrooms:

1. Fun Upholstered Headboards


Pinterest


Tracery Interiors


2. White Bedding


Unknown


Phoebe Howard


3. Sunburst Mirrors


Phoebe Howard

Phoebe Howard


4. Printed Draperies


Pinterest

 
Pinterest


5. Matching Bedside Lamps


Barbourn Farm


House Beautiful


6. Grouped Art

 
Donna Griffith


Phoebe Howard


7. Benches at end of Bed


Unknown


Unknown


8. Extra Seating in the Room


Urban Grace Interiors


Unknown


Pinterest


9. Statement Accent pillows


DecorPad


Atlanta Life & Homes


10. Fun Side Tables


Domino


Pinterest


*Sorry for the unknown sources. They have been in my inspiration files forever. If you know the designer or source, send my way*

Ah, can you imagine sleeping in any of these rooms?! Pure bliss. It's obvious when grouped like this,  I have a certain look. Clean, Simple. Little Color. Nothing busy. I also like many of my 'favorites' paired together.

Anyone else have a 'go to' look? Or anyone out there that sleeps in these featured rooms?!

No comments:

Post a Comment