Friday, September 9, 2011

Savannah & Scotts

It's the weekend. Whew, sometimes short weeks feel like the longest weeks. TGIF.

Last night we went to a fun shower for one of my best. She got the cutest stuff and she was so appreciative when we gave her her most prized gift, the infamous B.O.B.  Can't wait to take Stew Bean on lots of long walks.

I'm off to bach it up and celebrate my Godsis in Savannah. It will be a fun, special weekend in a gorgeous place.


Pinterst


Sheridan French blog


*********************************************************

It's Scott's Antique Market this weekend. I'm popping in before I make the trek South. I've missed the past few months, so I'm excited about the hunt. Go check it out if you're in town.


Happy Weekend. Live it up.





No comments:

Post a Comment