Monday, June 18, 2012

Wedding Weekend in Charleston


This little journal is basically just be a photo collage of our weekends...who cares right?!

It was a weekend for the books. A beautiful, fun wedding for one of JH's best childhood friend. The weather was absolutely perfect - sunny skies with a breeze...in Charleston in June (seriously?), the company was a good time, and the accommodations were ideal- everything in one central spot.

I did something I don't think I ever imagined doing over a wedding weekend but it was awesome. I ran a 5k on Saturday morning- the day after the rehearsal dinner. That's the result of a big Thursday night (always opening night!) followed by an early nighter after the rehearsal dinner on the rooftop of Market Pavilion. It was actually really fun and I enjoyed it. Also made those extra cocktails and wedding cake worth it.




 Now back to the grind...

No comments:

Post a Comment