Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Affordable Art Source: Gallery Wall by SS


Art is one of those personal things that it is an investment in your home. It can be hard to find a 'good' piece that fits ones style & aesthetic and also within the budget. 

Since buying our house, I have enjoyed finding original, affordable pieces that we can enjoy and interchange throughout our home over the years.

That's the case for this inexpensive, modern art source.

The talented Sarah Swanson of Flourish Design + Style has created watercolor paintings of all sorts of colors and patterns.

Best part? $10 a pop.








A Creative Day


Design Indulgence's bar


Two Ellie's kitchen

 
Check our her incredible Etsy shop here.

I recently purchased this piece and it was in my mailbox yesterday after work. Gotta love coming home to a new piece of art after a long day of work! 



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love it! I want one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you going to put yours? I think it could look cool in a bathroom. It would definitely brighten up our midnight blue bathroom walls!

    ReplyDelete