Thursday, March 15, 2012

Wigs & Whereabouts

Well Hello friends. It's been a busy week and I feel like I've been all over the place.

We left off last week during one of our best friends Big 30th birthdays. 30, really??!

We kicked off the weekend and "wigged out". There is something crrrrrazy fun about putting on a wig and getting wild. It was a birthday for the books.











Next up I traveled home for 2 of my best friends baby showers. {Pics to come soon - on the camera}

Then to Birmingham for a quick work trip.

And now signing off for the weekend for M & K's nups!!!! wahoooooo!!! It is going to be the perfect weekend in Charleston celebrating some of our best friends.


**********

This pic screams Spring. Not gonna lie, it's a little tough waking up to dark bed but I'm loving the extra hour of sunlight at night.





No comments:

Post a Comment