Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Delivered...

The sweet husband asked me if I could run home at lunch & let the dog out because "he had a meeting."

This is what I found...



&




Actually, they were both sitting on the kitchen counter in clear wrapping, but it's the thought, right?!

My 2 fave flowers. Love them!

I showed my love for him with this card...


{sorry so blurry - this image is from tiny prints. i forgot to take an iphone pic & its too funny not to document}

&




Pretty napkins from World Market.

See, per the husband, we don't use paper towels in our house - the verdict is still out if this is a truly green thumb 'rule' or just plain cheap. So, I thought these cuties would add a little prettiness to our nightly meals.

You could imagine his expression when he opened them. They say it is a girl holiday hallmark holiday after all, right?

1 comment:

  1. What a sweetie! John Haynes loves being on the blog. He's such a great hubby!

    ReplyDelete