Friday, December 16, 2011

Signed, Sealed, Delivered

9 Days to Go....Are you ready?!

I absolutely love this time of year and one of my most fave traditions of all is Christmas Cards.

The husband has a hard time sending a card when we don't have kiddos {remember he doesn't like to be exposed}, but I think it's a great tradition and fun to look back on previous years.

There is nothing better than coming home from work and checking a full mailbox of cards & not bills! Anyone Agree?

Those that know me know I don't listen to him :) and of course we sent out a card...for the 3rd year in a row.

Merry Christmas!!





Side note: Tinyprints is amazing but I wish they gave you the option to change the cards wordage. AKA Merry Christmas not Happy Holidays! Mr. Chairman, are you taking note?!

Side note 2: Finney is twice this size now...they grow too quick!


I saw this quote yesterday and it was a great reminder of one of the reasons of the season.




Enjoy your Weekend!

1 comment: