Monday, December 5, 2011

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

It's here. 20 days out... Are you ready?  I had the BEST weekend. The husband went and shot things in South Georgia {why do they find pleasure in such activity?} and I kidnapped one of my best friends for the weekend. She is laid back...I often try and pretend I am too, but in keeping honest I am not. Yet, she makes me relax when we are together- best kind of friend right?

We had no schedule, no obligations, & no plans.

It was the perfect calm before the storm most wonderful time of the year.

So, the tree is up, Christmas cards are ordered, and most of my shopping is done. For the most part, I cyber shopped this year and it has been a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Easy, convenient, & a fun challenge trying to get the steal and deals.

Here are some inspiration pics ....




Unknown


Southern Living



No comments:

Post a Comment