Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Drybar

I am dying laughing as I type this post. My co workers {90% men} are blown away (no pun intended), dumb founded, and confused at the idea of Drybar.




Have you heard of the concept? 

No cuts. No color. Just blowouts, for only $35.

"Why would any woman want their hair blown out?" and "Why in the h*ell would you pay for that?". "So you sit there for 45 minutes and all they do is blow out your hair & its considered a luxury...there are a lot of things I would consider luxurious for 45 minutes, well I won't go there". "There is no way this business model will ever make it."

...will they ever get it? The idea is brilliant. And Atlanta friends we're in luck.

Drybar opening this month in Buckhead. Check out the article here.

Any male readers still confused...maybe the WSJ will convince you otherwise here.

Anyone tried any of the other locations, Cali, Texas, NY? If so, how awesome is it?



1 comment:

  1. Love the idea! I'd totally do it! Men will never understand.

    ReplyDelete