Friday, August 12, 2011

Weekend Again

Here we are. Happy Friday!




Out of town again. Our neighbor mentioned we should look into renting our house out on the weekends. Not a bad idea. JH will be gambling in Biloxi for a bach party.... and I will be living it up in nyc with my sister.




Let's hope I can keep up. I casually mentioned hitting up the Chelsea & Hell's Kitchen Markets Saturday morning along with the Soho young designer market and she told me she sleeps til 2pm but feel free to make myself at home.

*******************************************************************

In other news, I got a little crafty this week... I attempted a diy, which often equates to disaster. I'm confident, this little proj could actually turn out well. Be back next week with the finishing touches. I spent two days searching Michael's, Joann's, Hancock and the better half of my day yesterday searching the www for a 7" wood embroidery hoop. Who knew it would be so hard to find.


my work digs. 


Hope you have a fun filled, relaxing weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment